What is Electronics | Introduction to Electronics | Electronic Devices & Circuits














    What is Electronics | Introduction to Electronics | Electronic Devices & Circuits









    Electronics deals with electrical circuits that involve active electrical components such as vacuum tubes, transistors, diodes, integrated circuits, optoelectronics, and sensors, associated passive electrical components, and interconnection technologies.

    What is Electronics? | The word electronics is derived from electron mechanics which means to study the behavior of an electron and the different conditions of the applied electric field.


    The device which controls the flow of electrons is called an electronic device. These devices are the main building blocks of electronic circuits.


    The motion of electrons through a conductor gives us electric current this electric current can be produced with the help of batteries and generators. 



    Branches of Electronics | Electronics have various branches include:



    • Digital electronics 
    • Analog electronics
    • Micro-electronics 
    • Nano-electronics.
    • Opto-electronics
    • Integrated circuit 
    • Semiconductor device


    History of Electronics | Let's look into the history of electronics. 

    The diode vacuum tube was the first electronic component invented by Jay a Fleming later Leedy frost developed the triode a three-element vacuum tube capable of voltage amplification.


    in 1947 Bell Laboratories developed the first transistor based on the research of Shockley Bardeen and Brattain. 


    In 1959 Jack Kilby of Texas Instruments developed the first integrated circuit.



    Advantages Of Electronics| Advantages of electronics electronic devices are playing a major role in everyday life.


    The various electronic devices, we use in everyday life include:



    • Computers 
    • Mobile Phones 
    • ATM 
    • Pendrive
    • Television
    •  Digital camera etc



    I hope you enjoyed the article and it increases your knowledge about PCB Boards. Please like MY FACEBOOK PAGE for more information related to PCB Layout designing (Circuit2PCB). 



    You can message me directly. I will try my best to help you as much as I can with my PCB skills.




    You can also see my Latest PCB design projects.


    My Freelance Profile: https://www.fiverr.com/circuit2pcb




    About Me:

    "Electronics Engineer, Expert 3D PCB Layout Designer"


    My name is Ahsan Mehmood Awan and I am from Pakistan. Since Summer 2020, I am a graduate Electrical Engineer with the main focus on Electronics Engineering. I am fluent in English (mother tongue) as well as in Urdu and Punjabi. I am mainly working as a helper in electrical/electronics courses, calculus, circuit analysis, problem-solving, power electronics, linear algebra, mathematics, PCB design, simulation, c++ programming, and much more related to my field.

    I have 5 Years+ Experience in MATLAB coding, Circuits Design, PCB Design, c++ programming coding, Microsoft Office Word, Multisim Circuit Simulation, Proteus, Vivado FPGA,  Fritzing breadboard, EDA PCB, etc

    I have been offering my electrical/electronics services on Fiverr as a freelancer for more than 2 years. I am currently realizing my studies at UET TAXILA university for specialization.

    I'm also a Blogger & Wordpress developer. I enjoy my life very well, my main goal is to make my customer happy with my quality work. You can easily inbox me whenever you need help related to electrical/electronics engineering. 

    Regards,
    Circuit2Pcb





    Thanks for your time!






    What is Electronics | Introduction to Electronics | Electronic Devices & Circuits What is Electronics | Introduction to Electronics | Electronic Devices & Circuits Reviewed by Ahsan Mehmood Awan on May 25, 2020 Rating: 5

    No comments:

    Powered by Blogger.